Great News Madison Fitness Members we will be allowed to open for business this Friday, April 24th @5am…24/7 scan cards will be activated at this time also. Classes will resume Mon. May 4th at their usual times with class size restrictions
New Guidelines for Madison Fitness to ensure your safety:
1) We must try to maintain 6ft distancing at all times. Please work on this.
2) Bring your own workout and shower towel- Non Provided!
3) Wash your hand coming into and leaving the gym.
4) You will have Your own spray bottle and cleaning towel. Use them as you leave your equipment or cardio piece.
5) Clean up after yourself especially in the Locker Room Areas
6) If you DO NOT FEEL GOOD OR ARE SICK…. DO NOT COME TO THE GYM!!!
7) Bring your own hand sanitizer as we are almost out
We Thank God for this opportunity to be in business for you.
Let’s be safe, stay well and
STRIVE TO THRIVE
See You Soon!!
Greg and MFC Staff
NOW OPEN 24 HOURS!
Madison Fitness Center is a local gym that exists to encourage a healthy lifestyle in our Morgan County community. Because of this passion, we encourage our members to “Strive to thrive” in their goals. Our facility has a variety of group fitness classes that appeal to every age group and every fitness level. In addition to those classes, we offer many other amenities! So come stop by and take a tour of our large selection of free-weights, machines, treadmills and a room for olympic style lifts.
What sets us apart from every other gym?
We carry Advocare products.
Our large facility.
Safe and convenient parking.
We have a sauna in each locker room.
We have a space in our gym that is set aside for olympic style lifting.
Our gym has outdoor weights and machines available.
We have excellent customer service with friendly staff.
In addition to all that, we like to think we have the best smoothies in Madison.
Click here to view photos from around our fitness center!